N/A UNCHANGED Last Price Updated: Add to My Watchlist
BRIEF-Banro reports incident at its Namoya Mine Site
May 18, 2017
* There was at least one fatality among intruders, and one police fatality and one military personnel fatality at Namoya Mine Site
BRIEF-Banro Q1 revenue $55 million
May 15, 2017
* Banro Corp - qtrly gold production 46,215 oz versus 44,192 oz Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Banro posts qtrly loss per share $0.05
May 15, 2017
BRIEF-Banro announces Q1 2017 production results
April 13, 2017
* Banro Corp- recoveries at twangiza during q1 of 2017 continued to be impacted by blend of ore types based on available run-of-mine ore
BRIEF-Banro provides update on recapitalization transactions
April 07, 2017
* Banro Corp- company anticipates implementing plan of arrangement and closing recapitalization on April 12, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PARIS, March 2 (Reuters) - France is working with Congolese authorities to free one of its citizens, who was part of a group kidnapped at a mine run by Banro Corp, the French foreign ministry said on...
KINSHASA, March 2 (Reuters) - Suspected militiamen have kidnapped five workers at Banro Corp's Namoya gold mine in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo, the company said on Thursday, in the second...
KINSHASA, March 2 (Reuters) - Suspected militiamen have kidnapped five workers, including one French national, a Tanzanian and three Congolese, at Banro Corp's Namoya gold mine in eastern Democratic...
BRIEF-Gramercy Funds Management LLC reports 17.0 pct stake in Banro Corp as of Jan 31 - SEC Filing
February 10, 2017
* Gramercy Funds Management LLC reports 17.0 percent stake in Banro Corp as of January 31, 2017 - SEC Filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2kcJHTv] Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Banro reports robbery attempt at Twangiza mine site
February 07, 2017
* On February 7, 2017, a group of armed robbers attempted to enter gate of Banro's Twangiza mine site camp
UPDATE 1-Four killed in armed attack on Banro's Congo gold mine
February 06, 2017
KINSHASA, Feb 7 (Reuters) - Armed men attacked Banro Corp's Twangiza gold mine in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo early on Tuesday, leaving three police and one assailant dead, the company said.
BRIEF-BANRO ANNOUNCES EXECUTION OF SUPPORT AGREEMENT FOR RECAPITALIZATION TRANSACTIONS
January 31, 2017
BRIEF-Banro says Twangiza and Namoya produced a combined 50,449 ounces of gold during Q4
January 11, 2017
BRIEF-Banro Q3 loss per share $0.02
November 07, 2016
* Q3 2016 consolidated (combined Twangiza and Namoya) gold production of 53,377 ounces, an increase of 53% from Q3 2015
BRIEF-Banro Corp appoints Dave Langille as CFO
November 01, 2016
* Announces appointment of Dave Langille as chief financial officer of company, effective November 1, 2016
BRIEF-Banro Corp reports Q3 gold production
October 11, 2016
* Banro achieves record gold production in Q3 as Namoya delivers steady-state performance Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Banro achieves record gold production in Q3
October 11, 2016
* Banro Corp says entered into a gold dore purchase agreement in connection with a US$10 million loan facility with Baiyin International Investment Ltd
BRIEF-Banro announces Q2 gold production results
July 11, 2016
BRIEF-Banro Q1 revenue $47 million
May 11, 2016
* Banro corp says twangiza produced 26,638 ounces of gold in q1 2016 with a cash cost of $639 per ounce
* Banro announces reserve growth of 9 pct to 3.18 million ounces after depletion in Twangiza and Namoya
KINSHASA, April 19 (Reuters) - Randgold Resources has entered a joint venture in Democratic Republic of Congo with a company controlled by Israeli billionaire Dan Gertler and a state miner, the company...
BRIEF-Banro reports Q4 basic earnings per share $0.08
March 28, 2016
* For 2016 company expects annual gold production from both Twangiza and Namoya to total 210,000 to 230,000 ounces Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom:...
Mining in 2016: Breakout or breakdown?
March 02, 2016
From Stockhouse Newswire
Banro Corporation (BAA) Rockets on Mine News
February 24, 2016
Banro Corporation (NYSE MKT: BAA) shares hiked 9.6% to 31 cents, on announcing additional mineralization intersections from its on-going near mine RC drilling program at the Namoya Summit deposit....
UPDATE 1-Congo's copper output falls on low prices, gold rises
February 10, 2016
Congo's copper output falls on low prices, gold rises
February 09, 2016
KINSHASA, Feb 10 (Reuters) - Copper production in Democratic Republic of Congo dropped for the first time in six years in 2015 and this year could be another tough one as low commodity prices continue...