Demandbase, an on demand software company transforming the way B2B companies identify, reach, and convert new business, today announced a new release of Demandbase Stream™. The free software widget works like a news ticker displaying information across the desktop about which businesses are visiting a Web site, their interests, and contact details for the most appropriate decision makers to contact for follow up. With the new release, users can customize the ticker with Watch Lists to flag existing customers, prospects, partners, and competitors at a glance. Also new, Salesforce.com users can update their Watch Lists automatically with a one-click upload from the CRM system. The free software widget can be downloaded at http://www.demandbasestream.com.
“Stream takes seconds to install and is so addictive to use, it spread across my organization in one afternoon,” said Scott Olrich, chief marketing officer, Responsys. “With Stream my sales team is already catching in-bound Web visits from prospects and quickly following up with a phone call or email. We’ve absolutely increased our sales pipeline significantly because of it.”
Since its limited release in August, Demandbase Stream has been adopted by more than 500 B2B companies looking to identify, reach, and convert new business. Now with the Watch List feature, salespeople can identify the businesses they care about most, reach the decision makers within these companies from Demandbase’s network of qualified business contacts, and convert those previously anonymous visitors into new customers.
“Sales and marketing professionals need solutions with a clearly measurable impact on revenue generation,” said Chris Golec, CEO of Demandbase. “Why spend thousands of dollars chasing companies who aren’t in the market for your product, when you have interested prospects on your Web site today? We make it easy for companies to react to these opportunities with an immediate return.”
Free Features of Demandbase Stream include:
- Convert Web Traffic into Leads: Find out which businesses are visiting a Web site, their interests, and the right people to contact, in real-time. LinkedIn integration surfaces relevant contacts from a user’s social network to leverage in follow up contact.
- Find Accurate Business Contact Information: Unlimited access to over five million best of breed business contacts, uniquely qualified for accuracy, then scored and ranked for relevancy to the product or service being sold.
- Build Customized Watch Lists: The Watch List feature allows users to flag the visitors they care most about at-a-glance, and with a few clicks users can filter out information from immaterial companies based on territory, ISP, or domain.
- Collaborate with Your Team: The Send Alert allows users to flag a company from the ticker and automatically generate an email with key company details to colleagues or managers with a personal note for follow up. The new Share button helps spread the word to colleagues, managers and friends to promote collaboration based on in-bound prospect Web visits.
- Track Marketing Performance: Add the critical metric of traffic “quality” to marketing campaign tracking. By capturing new information about what portion of the traffic generated from each campaign is truly qualified, marketers can dramatically increase ROI.
In addition to the new software features in Stream, Demandbase recently added two million additional business contacts to Demandbase Central™, its lead quality platform and the technology engine for its best of breed business contacts. Demandbase sources data from Hoovers, Jigsaw, Zoom Information, D&B, LexisNexis and others, then cleanses, qualifies and scores contacts based on the user’s target market profile.
About Demandbase, Inc.
Demandbase is a technology company transforming the way B2B companies identify, reach and convert new customers. The company’s lead quality platform, Demandbase Central™, powers a new breed of on demand solutions that bring an unprecedented level of accuracy, transparency and simplicity to the lead acquisition business. The platform is comprised of a search, scoring, and transaction engine which finds, qualifies and delivers B2B sales prospects to customers in a highly-intuitive, pay-as-you-go environment. Based in San Francisco, California, Demandbase was founded in 2006 and is funded by Adobe Systems (NASDAQ:ADBE), Altos Ventures and Sigma Partners. More information can be found at www.demandbase.com.