Technavio has been monitoring the military heads-up display market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.18 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 11% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Click & Get a Free sample report in minutes
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210203006027/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Military Heads-up Display (HUD) Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the military heads-up display market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by the product, which is the leading segment in the market?
The wearable military HUD is the leading segment in the market.
- What are the major trends in the market?
The emergence of digital light engine (DLE) technology for HUDs are the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to accelerate at a CAGR of almost 11%.
- Who are the top players in the market?
BAE Systems Plc, Bharat Electronics Ltd., Dassault Systemes SE, Elbit Systems Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Saab AB, Texas Instruments Inc., Thales Group, TransDigm Group Inc., and United Technologies Corp. are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the integration of night vision in HUDs. However, issues with battery technologies for HUD helmets and goggles will challenge growth.
- How big is the Americas market?
Over 38% of the market’s growth will originate from the Americas during the forecast period.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global Commercial and Military Aircraft MRO Market- The commercial and military aircraft MRO market is segmented by sector (military aircraft MRO and commercial aircraft MRO), geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America), and key vendors. Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Missile Launching System Market- The missile launching system market is segmented by platform (naval vessel-based missile launching system, ground vehicle-based missile launching system, and airborne missile launching system), geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America), and key vendors. Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. BAE Systems Plc, Bharat Electronics Ltd., Dassault Systemes SE, Elbit Systems Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Saab AB, Texas Instruments Inc., Thales Group, TransDigm Group Inc., and United Technologies Corp. are some of the major market participants. Although the integration of night vision in HUDs will offer immense growth opportunities, issues with battery technologies for HUD helmets and goggles are likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this military heads-up display market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Military Heads-up Display Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
The military heads-up display market is segmented as below:
- Wearable Military HUD
- Platform-based Military HUD
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43125
Military Heads-up Display Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The military heads-up display market report covers the following areas:
- Military Heads-up Display Market Size
- Military Heads-up Display Market Trends
- Military Heads-up Display Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the emergence of digital light engine (DLE) technology for HUDs as one of the prime reasons driving the military heads-up display market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Military Heads-up Display Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist military heads-up display market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the military heads-up display market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the military heads-up display market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of military heads-up display market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Wearable military HUD - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Platform-based military HUD - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BAE Systems Plc
- Bharat Electronics Ltd.
- Dassault Systemes SE
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Saab AB
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Thales Group
- TransDigm Group Inc.
- United Technologies Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.