The new military robots market research from Technavio indicates neutral growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210122005303/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Military Robots Market 2021-2025 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic crisis and recovery analysis of the military robots market.
"One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the advances in naval warfare domain,” says a senior analyst for the industrials industry at Technavio. The market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. As the markets recover, Technavio expects the military robots market size to grow by USD 6.54 billion during the period 2021-2025.
Military Robots Market Segment Highlights for 2020
- The military robots market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 5.92%.
- Based on the product, the airborne military robots saw maximum growth in 2020. The airborne military robots segment comprises unmanned aerial vehicles that can function without a human on board. Defense agencies are increasingly focusing on the enhancement of their intelligence which drives the growth of the market.
- The growth of the market segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- 44% of the growth will originate from the APAC region.
- The growing demand for technologically advanced systems in military operations is one of the prime factors that will facilitate the military robots market growth in APAC over the forecast period
- China and India are the key markets for military robots in APAC. Market growth in APAC will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global Articulated Robots Market - The articulated robots market is segmented by end-user (automotive, electrical and electronics, heavy machinery, metal, and others), geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America), and key vendors. Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Industrial Robot Vision Systems Market - The industrial robot vision systems market is segmented by application (material handling, welding and soldering, dispensing, assembling and disassembling, and others), geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America), and key vendors. Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
- The military robots market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of about 7% during the forecast period.
- The military robots market is segmented by product (Airborne, Naval, and Land-based) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including BAE Systems Plc, Boston Dynamics Inc., Elbit Systems Ltd., General Dynamics Corp., Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Lockheed Martin Corp., Northrop Grumman Corp., Saab AB, Thales Group, and Turkish Aerospace Industries Inc.
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports using Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.