Technavio has been monitoring the neurology devices market and it is poised to grow by $ 9.02 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 12% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201021005783/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Neurology Devices Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major trends in the market?
Increasing adoption of wearable neurology devices is a major trend driving the growth of the market
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The year-over-year growth for 2020 is estimated at 11.50% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 9.02 bn
- Who are the top players in the market?
Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton, Dickinson and Co., Boston Scientific Corp., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Medtronic Plc, MicroPort Scientific Corp., Nihon Kohden Corp., Penumbra Inc., and Stryker Corp., are some of the major market participants
- What is the key market driver?
The increasing prevalence of the neurological disorders is one of the major factors driving the market
- How big is the North America market?
The North America region will contribute 42% of the market share
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton, Dickinson and Co., Boston Scientific Corp., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Medtronic Plc, MicroPort Scientific Corp., Nihon Kohden Corp., Penumbra Inc., and Stryker Corp. are some of the major market participants. The increasing prevalence of the neurological disorders will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Neurology Devices Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Neurology Devices Market is segmented as below:
- Neurostimulation Devices
- Interventional Neurology Devices
- Neurosurgery Devices
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Management Devices
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40120
Neurology Devices Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The neurology devices market report covers the following areas:
- Neurology Devices Market Size
- Neurology Devices Market Trends
- Neurology Devices Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increasing adoption wearable neurology devices as one of the prime reasons driving the neurology devices market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Neurology Devices Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist neurology devices market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the neurology devices market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the neurology devices market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of neurology devices market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Neurostimulation devices - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Interventional neurology devices - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Neurosurgery devices - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cerebrospinal fluid management devices - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Technological advances and new product launches
- Strong penetration of wearable neurology devices
- Growing medical tourism in emerging economies
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Abbott Laboratories
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Medtronic Plc
- MicroPort Scientific Corp.
- Nihon Kohden Corp.
- Penumbra Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.