- Artificial Intelligence, Computer Perception, Robotics, Autonomous Vehicles and Virtual/Mixed/Augmented Reality in a single ETF, Focused on Best in Class Names
CHICAGO, July 25, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Innovator Capital Management, LLC (Innovator) announced today it has listed the Innovator Loup Frontier Tech ETF (LOUP) on the NYSE Arca.
The Innovator Loup Frontier Tech ETF (LOUP) provides exposure to the Loup Frontier Tech Index, a rules-based index designed to track the performance of leading companies that are influencing the future of technology in areas including, but not limited to, artificial intelligence (AI), computer perception, robotics, autonomous vehicles, virtual/mixed/augmented reality, and other similarly disruptive innovations.
“Disruptive technologies are forcing change, transforming business and the global economy at an unprecedented speed, and in some areas may alter the way entire industries operate,” said Bruce Bond, Chief Executive Officer of Innovator Capital Management. “The Innovator Loup Frontier Tech ETF (LOUP) provides a convenient way for investors to access disruptive companies across five key technological sub-themes, and broad exposure to the next wave of technology innovation.”
“As opposed to narrow exposures limited to a particular industry-vertical like robotics, artificial intelligence, or autonomous vehicles, the Loup Frontier Tech Index seeks to track a wide range of disruptive frontier technologies,” said Gene Munster, Managing Partner at Loup Ventures. “We are a research-driven venture capital firm focused on frontier technologies. From this vantage point, we attain insights across a wide domain of innovations to select highly disruptive companies that we believe will collectively lead the next major technological revolution.”
The Innovator Loup Frontier Tech ETF (LOUP) is based upon the technologies deemed most likely to disrupt consumer and enterprise businesses over the next several decades, and most relevant to the frontier technology investment focus. Frontier technologies are innovations emerging from an R&D stage, and beginning to move towards mass-market commercial adoption.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI): Companies that provide software services to automate industrial, knowledge work, and consumer processes. These services may directly automate specific processes or provide semi-automated tools as an intermediate step to full automation.
- Computer Perception: Companies that provide hardware and software related to enabling vision, which could include sensors, laser arrays, semiconductors, etc.
- Robotics: Companies that provide physical robots and related products and services for industrial, collaborative, agricultural, medical, and/or consumer-related automation.
- Autonomous Vehicles: Companies that provide hardware and/or software used in the development of self-driving cars, unmanned aerial vehicles (drones), or other autonomous vehicles that operate on the ground, in the air, or in the sea.
- Virtual/Mixed/Augmented Reality: Companies that are involved in creating hardware and/or software for delivering immersive virtual reality experiences or for delivering experiences that enhance with real world with digital overlay.
LOUP Webinar – Monday, July 30th, 2018 at 3pm CT
Speakers: Gene Munster, Loup Ventures Co-Founder & Bruce Bond, CEO of Innovator ETFs
Innovator ETFs and Loup Ventures will host a webinar on Monday July 30th, 2018 at 3pm CT to discuss the Innovator Loup Frontier Tech ETF (LOUP) and an in-depth analysis of the frontier technology investment landscape. Please click on the following link for additional information and to register. https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8243695474034929154
About Loup Ventures
Loup Ventures is a frontier technology-focused venture capital fund founded by the team of Gene Munster, Doug Clinton, and Andrew Murphy, former sell-side equity analysts at Piper Jaffray. The firm invests in companies in various frontier technology-related themes including artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, robotics, autonomous vehicles, neurotechnology, and virtual/augmented reality. The team covered the Internet space together and was known for its coverage of Apple, Amazon, and Facebook, among other names.
About Innovator Capital Management, LLC
Innovator Capital Management, LLC is an SEC registered investment advisor (RIA) based in Wheaton, IL. Formed in 2014, the firm is currently headed by ETF visionaries Bruce Bond and John Southard, founders of one of the largest ETF providers in the world. Innovation is our hallmark and acts as a guide to our company principles. Innovator is committed to helping investors better control their financial outcomes by providing investment opportunities they never considered or thought possible.
+1 (303) 415-2290
Investing involves risks. Principal loss is possible. ETFs face numerous market trading risks, including the potential lack of an active market for Fund shares, losses from trading in secondary markets, periods of high volatility and disruption in the creation/redemption process of the Fund. Unlike mutual funds, ETFs may trade at a premium or discount to their net asset value. ETFs are bought and sold at market price and not individually redeemed from the fund. Brokerage commissions will reduce returns.
The Fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses should be considered carefully before investing. The prospectus contains this and other important information, and may be obtained at innovatoretfs.com. Read it carefully before investing.
Innovator ETFs are distributed by Foreside Fund Services, LLC.
Copyright © 2018 Innovator Capital Management, LLC.