Combined Technologies, headquartered in the Chicago area, offers a variety of contract packaging services designed to save time and money.
Chicago, IL (PRUnderground) July 10th, 2018
Today’s contract packaging providers do much more than simple packaging. In fact, Combined Technologies in the heart of the Chicagoland area offers robust contract packaging services that are customized to your company’s precise needs to save you time and money, all while enhancing your brand’s reputation.
Fulfillment Service Benefits
Many of today’s food vendors do not utilize any sort of fulfillment service. In fact, for many, it may seem unnecessary. However, as competition ramps up in the food industry, and as government regulations continue to expand to protect consumers’ safety, the benefits are easy to recognize.
- Time savings – When your company no longer has to manage each logistical function involved in fulfilling orders, you can save an incredible amount of time. This time can be focused elsewhere in your business to help further drive revenue.
- Space savings – Fulfillment services include climate-controlled, secure warehousing, which means you can save valuable space.
- Access to new technologies – Combined Technologies’ state-of-the-art facility in Bristol, Indiana offers up some of the latest technologies in packaging, which can make your products more appealing to consumers.
- More competitive products – Finally, when you can save time and space, and when you have access to the best technologies in the packaging industry, you become a significant competitor. If you are just getting started, or if your company is relatively small, fulfillment services can give you a huge edge.
Variety of Services
Combined Technologies can handle many different aspects of fulfillment. Each of these is custom-tailored to suit the needs of your company based on size, product offerings, and more.
- Storage – Warehousing is just one of many fulfillment options on offer from Combined Technologies.
- Order picking – Staff can choose products to fulfill orders as they come in, which can provide you with significant room for growth.
- Shipping – Once orders are picked, they can be shipped out directly to your customers or to retailers who order in bulk.
- Product inspections – These are in line with government regulations and based solely on your company’s needs.
- Inventory management – Inventory management is time-consuming and requires excellent technology for accuracy. Combined Technologies possesses this technology and can perform inventory management tasks on your behalf.
Combined Technologies is certified by the American Institute of Baking, and in SQF Level 2, and they are certified kosher by Rabbinical Councils. The company adheres to current good manufacturing practices and is QAI quality assurance certified organic. To learn more about their fulfillment services, call (847) 968-4855 or fill out the form to request a quote on their website.
About the Company: Combined Technologies (CTI) is headquartered in Libertyville, Illinois and has a packaging facility in Bristol, Indiana. The company provides a broad range of services, including packaging design and implementation, fulfillment services, supply chain management, and much more. Combined Technologies works with companies on an individual basis to provide services that suit their needs and budgets. For more information please visit https://ctipack.com.
About Combined Technologies Inc.
CTI is a leading contract packaging & fulfillment company in Chicago offering custom packaging, bottling & supply chain services for primary & secondary product packaging.Press Contact
Original Press Release.