They join a distinguished faculty that includes key Justice Department government decision-makers:
- Robert Zink, Acting Principal Deputy Chief, Fraud Section, Criminal Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- Michael Ferrara, Co-Chief of the Complex Frauds and Cybercrime Unit, U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York
- Jacquelyn M. Kasulis, Chief, Business and Securities Fraud Section, U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York
Practical insights on third party risk management, program implementation and more from in-house executives, including:
- Pascale Dubois, Vice President for Integrity, World Bank Group
- Glenn Leon, VP & Deputy General Counsel, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Si-Yeon Kim, Chief Compliance and Risk Officer, American Express Global Business Travel
- Jeff Eglash, Chief Compliance Officer, Nokia
- Bruce Karpati, Managing Director & Global Chief Compliance Officer, KKR
- Chinwe Esimai, Managing Director, Chief Anti-Bribery & Corruption Officer, Citi
- Brian Baldrate, Vice President & General Counsel, International, Raytheon
- Truman K. Butler, VP, Ethics & Compliance, Shire Pharmaceuticals
- William Gordon, Associate General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, Hercules Offshore
Worthwhile panels on the new Justice Department corporate enforcement policy and the impact on disclosures, cooperation, investigations management and individual liability
First-hand insights from leading practitioners based in Brazil, Argentina and Peru on how to manage new, evolving risk factors in Latin America
For the first time in New York, smaller-group benchmarking at the acclaimed Executive Roundtable on Global Anti-Corruption Compliance Programs-May 10th at the same venue.
More information about the conference, including full agendas, faculty lists, and brochures can be accessed at www.AmericanConference.com/FCPANY.
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.
Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge.
Headquartered in New York, ACI has grown to produce more than 100 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the world.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - Justice Department, PepsiCo General Counsel, Och-Ziff Chief Legal Officer Join ACI's 20th FCPA Conference Faculty | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog