The most dangerous people and criminals are those that protect and shield sexual predators allowing them to continue to violate and destroy more victims livesGovernor Andrew Cuomo’s willful actions protect these sexual predators allowing them to thrive and violate God only knows how many more innocent victims.”— Michael CareyALBANY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES, November 22, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Governor Cuomo is directly involved in a very sick and illegal scheme to protect and shield most sexual predators from firing and from prosecution. Governor Andrew Cuomo’s willful actions protect these sexual predators allowing them to thrive and violate God only knows how many more innocent victims. http://www.einpresswire.com/article/414428414/cuomo-has-been-protecting-sexual-predators-for-over-a-decade?n=2
Governor Cuomo, as everyone remembers, is the government, currently of New York State anyway. Here is his infamous claim; “I am the government.” http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/gov-andrew-cuomo-government-article-1.975258 . This powerful news story makes it clear;
“Gov. Cuomo no longer sees himself as just a governor - he is the government.
Cuomo, during a radio interview Wednesday, flashed a little ego when he argued that his sky-high poll numbers are less about him personally and more about the renewed pride New Yorkers are taking in state government since he took office in January.
"I am the government," Cuomo said on Albany's Talk 1300.”
These are not anyone else’s words; these are the words and statements made by Governor Andrew Cuomo. Since the governor has not stepped down yet for his involvement in protecting countless sexual predators which everyone knows are criminals, it is vitally important to lay out the public and shameful indictment with further facts. We will start with two State officials that have been alleged to have engaged in preying on women in the workforce. Then we will lay out the case for why Governor Cuomo must resign immediately for his involvement in protecting countless sexual predators, pedophiles and rapists within his mental health agencies and group homes.
• Sam Hoyt – Governor Cuomo knew of his past history, yet promoted him anyway. http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/11/19/new-york-woman-say-governor-cuomo-ignored-sexual-harassment-claims/
• Jay Kiyonaga - Governor Cuomo knows that most reported sexual assaults and rapes of women, children and men with disabilities in the State’s agencies that house the disabled are never reported to local police and County District Attorney’s. Jay Kiyonaga headed up Cuomo’s whitewash cover-up entity wrongfully named the Justice Center. Kiyonaga was promoted by Gov. Cuomo to be the Deputy Commissioner of OPWDD after allegations of sexual harassment were made against Kiyonaga. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/patricia-gunning-cuomo-administration-aide-claims-harassment-by-superior/
As if this is not enough, but I will continue to lay out the case against Governor Andrew Cuomo. We are seeing very well known and influential men in high positions within organizations and business being fired or stepping down and it is because women are courageously coming forward and saying enough is enough. As a leading advocate for the safety and equal rights for 1,000,000 New Yorkers with disabilities I must do everything possible to protect these precious people from further victimization by sexual predators that are supposed to be provide them safe care and services. I cannot, nor will not, remain silent until the main players, Governor Andrew Cuomo, Alphonso David, Deputy Secretary of Health Paul Francis, Jay Kiyonaga and other top State officials involved as well as all of the staggering numbers of sexual predators, pedophiles and rapists that commit such heinous crimes are removed from being able to severely harm others.
• New York State mental health agencies are rampant with sexual abuse and rape and most of these atrocities occurring within Cuomo’s agencies are being internally reported to another one of Cuomo’s agencies and covered-up. Years of State documents reveal the reported cases within one agency alone to be 325 every three months or 1,300 within OPWDD a year. A very reputable study says only 3% of these sex crimes are ever reported making the real possible numbers to be close to 43,000 sexual assaults every year of people with developmental disabilities. http://www.mass.gov/dppc/abuse-recognize/prevalence-of-violence.html
• Governor Cuomo took no emergency actions to immediately protect people with disabilities from being sexually abused or hold their predators accountable following the award winning New York Times “Abused and Used” investigative reporting series that was a runner up for a Pulitzer Prize http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/nyregion/abused-and-used-series-page.html
• New York Times – The very first exposé in March of 2011 the year Attorney General Cuomo became Governor Cuomo the story of the protection of this sexual predator came out publicly; “Five years ago, Mr. Sousie, then 47, was working at the home in Hudson Falls, about 50 miles north of Albany. After a co-worker saw him alone and standing between the legs of the severely disabled woman, who was lying on her back, the police were alerted. The victim was taken to the hospital, where a rape kit was administered, and Mr. Sousie was placed on administrative leave.” This is standard operating procedure within Cuomo’s system is to move individuals like this within the system from group home to group home just like what the Catholic Church did with pedophile priests. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/13/nyregion/13homes.html
• Many dozens of letters with supporting documents and appeals to Governor Cuomo with solid solutions to stop and prevent most of these heinous sex crimes and internal cover-ups by his agencies went ignored by Governor Andrew Cuomo. Numerous pleas to stop these sex crimes and cover-ups long before this went to Attorney General Cuomo. The cover-ups and protection of sexual predators and many other criminals has gone on for a long time. Many innocent victims that could have been protected, were nor protected. http://www.einpresswire.com/article/414428414/cuomo-has-been-protecting-sexual-predators-for-over-a-decade?n=2
• The pedophile and former New York State employed caregiver that was eventually caught in a federal porn sting, called New York’s system controlled by Governor Andrew Cuomo “a predator’s dream.” Here is the direct quote from this AP News story written by David Klepper; “New York State is paying $3 million to the family of developmentally disabled boy repeatedly molested by a staffer at a state-run group home who later wrote that lax supervision at the facility made it "a predator's dream." https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/20/predators-dream-ny-pays-3m-family-molested-boy/98154714/
• New York Times Editorial Board blasts Governor Andrew Cuomo two and a half years after the first Times “Abused and Used” exposé (March of 2011) for not changing this system and culture of rampant abuse and cover-ups. “Two-and-a-half years ago, The Times reported horrifying abuse of people with developmental disabilities or mental illnesses by state employees, who were rarely punished for it. Gov. Andrew Cuomo promised action. But too little appears to have changed.” “There is much the governor could do. He could require surveillance cameras in these facilities, just as prisons have them. He could make sure that the police get more involved.” http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/10/opinion/protecting-the-most-vulnerable.html
• Governor Andrew Cuomo took many decisive actions to protect the State of New York, himself, from litigation. Governor Cuomo took decisive actions to ensure the protection of most sexual predators, pedophiles and rapists from criminal prosecution. Governor Cuomo set up his own ‘special prosecutor’ a State employee, to bypass and circumvent County elected District Attorney’s to Obstruct Justice, further discriminate against the disabled and ensure the internal cover-ups of most sex crimes. Governor Cuomo knew all along that this is illegal and unconstitutional. https://patch.com/new-york/tarrytown/abinanti-introduces-legislation-abolish-justice-center
• New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman acts as an intervenor as New York State’s top attorney as well as publicly state’s that Cuomo’s Justice Center ‘special prosecutor’ is operating unconstitutionally because this ‘special prosecutor’ which is a State employee is not an elected official within the county, which the constitution requires. Also the Constitution and Attorney General Schneiderman makes it very clear that County elected prosecutors have the jurisdiction to prosecute the crimes occurring within their counties, not a State employee that was appointed by Governor Cuomo to circumvent or bypass County elected District Attorney’s so that most of these sex crimes and many other crimes are easily covered-up. https://www.spotlightnews.com/towns/bethlehem/2016/12/23/attorney-general-v-governor-schneiderman-is-setting-stage-to-challenge-cuomos-justice-center/
• New York State Constitution Article 13 is quite clear - ARTICLE XIII
PUBLIC OFFICERS [Oath of office; no other test for public office]
Section 1. Members of the legislature, and all officers, executive and judicial, except such inferior officers as shall be by law exempted, shall, before they enter on the duties of their respective offices, take and subscribe the following oath or affirmation: “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the constitution of the United States, and the constitution of the State of New York, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of the office of ......, according to the best of my ability;” Further down in Section 13 you will see that these officers must be elected within their County and District Attorney’s must prosecute all crimes within their county and if they fail to do so they can be removed from office- “ (b) Any district attorney who shall fail faithfully to prosecute a person charged with the violation in his or her county of any provision of this article which may come to his or her knowledge, shall be removed from office by the governor, after due notice and an opportunity of being heard in his or her defense.” https://www.dos.ny.gov/info/constitution/article_1_bill_of_rights.html
• The New York State District Attorney Association agrees that attempting to shift prosecutorial powers is unconstitutional. You can see this by their stand on the same portion of the NYS Constitution, this is what the New York District Attorney’s say, “Section 13 of Article XIII of the State Constitution requires that every county elect a district attorney to prosecute crimes within that county. Indeed, it goes so far as to provide that the governor can remove a district attorney who fails to faithfully prosecute persons within his or her jurisdiction.” http://www.daasny.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/DAASNY-Letter-of-Opposition-S4928B-A7333B-Nozzolio-Lentol-Rikers-Jurisdiction.pdf
• Governor Andrew Cuomo took decisive actions to hide and conceal State documents and evidence of these horrific crimes and cover-ups of most from the local authorities, as well as from the general public and the media. http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut-cuomos-office-tightly-controls-public-records-2014oct23-story.html
• Governor Andrew Cuomo and Jay Kiyonaga obstructed the New York State Comptrollers Audit of the operations of the corrupt Justice Center which has kept most reported and witnessed sex crimes from being reported to local police and County elected District Attorney’s. Literally, thousands of criminal investigations and prosecutions regarding sex crimes were squashed from happening because of Governor Cuomo and Jay Kiyonaga’s actions and in-actions. When Comptroller DiNapoli was asked personally by Michael Carey who requested the audit what did or did not get reported to local police, the answer was I do not know, I will try to find out. A follow up email from the Comptroller said that Cuomo’s abuse hotline withheld that information from them. http://romesentinel.com/public-safety/state-audit-raises-questions-about-justice-center-reporting-of-abuse/QBqqci!bI@HT0@UjJmGNFXtY9ZqhQ/
• Governor Andrew Cuomo has ignored the most basic civil and equal rights for upwards of 1,000,000 New Yorkers with disabilities by denying them equal access to 911 emergency medical and police services when people with disabilities within his agencies are victims of sexual assault or are raped. Sex abuse is a crime, yet Governor Cuomo has directed all mandated reporters to report these crimes to his fraudulent Justice Center instead of 911, effectually causing most rapes and sexual assaults never to get to the police or County prosecutors. As you can see from the Governor’s posters, no direction to immediately call 911, this is because these heinous sex crimes in most cases are never treated as a crime against this specific group of people. Keeping almost everything internal is how the massive numbers of sex crimes are covered-up. http://www.justicecenter.ny.gov/sites/default/files/documents/JC_RebrandedPoster_ENG_Print.pdf
• Governor Andrew Cuomo has ignored the most basic civil and equal rights for upwards of 1,000,000 New Yorkers with disabilities by denying them their equal and constitutional rights to equal protection of laws. Governor Cuomo has chosen to ignore all of Mr. Carey’s pleas for help for the disabled and to continue the wide-scale discrimination in civil rights of the disabled, directly endangering them and treating them as far lower class citizen. The 14th Amendment of the US Constitution is constantly being violated because of the actions and inactions of Governor Andrew Cuomo. People with disabilities are US Citizens and have every right to equal protection of laws as clearly stated; “The Equal Protection Clause requires each state to provide equal protection under the law to all people, including all non-citizens, within its jurisdiction. This clause has been the basis for many decisions rejecting irrational or unnecessary discrimination against people belonging to various groups.” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
• The New York State Constitution states that it is “discrimination in civil rights” to deny anyone equal protection of laws. Here is the wording from Section 11 under Article 1 of the Bill of Rights – “[Equal protection of laws; discrimination in civil rights prohibited]
§11. No person shall be denied the equal protection of the laws of this state or any subdivision thereof.” https://www.dos.ny.gov/info/constitution/article_1_bill_of_rights.html
• Governor Cuomo ensured that the simple solution to get these sex crimes immediately to local police and County Prosecutors, the 911 Civil Rights Bill was blocked from being voted on this year. This critical life saving and discrimination ending legislation simply requires all mandated reporters to immediately call 911 for all sex crimes and other assault crimes, as well as all medical emergencies and deaths. There is no law requiring this to date, which is outrageous. Michael Carey has fought for over ten years since the death of his son Jonathan who was denied immediate 911 services for this 911 Civil Rights legislation, which has the support of three quarters of all New York State legislators, which is unprecedented. Governor Cuomo made sure this legislation was blocked. http://nyassembly.gov/leg/?term=2017&bn=S04736
Governor Andrew Cuomo has failed to protect women, girls, boys and men with disabilities from being preyed upon by sexual predators within his agencies, but instead promotes abusers. Governor Cuomo must immediately resign and if he does not willfully resign he must be removed from office. Governor Cuomo, Jay Kiyonaga and other top State officials involved in this massive sex cover-up scheme must be held accountable, they must be prosecuted.
As the national spotlight is on sexual harassment, sexual abuse and rape and women keep coming courageously forward to expose their predators we cannot forget the women and girls that have disabilities that are victims of sexual violence. We cannot forget the little boys and men, especially the extremely vulnerable and non verbal, the developmentally disabled, those with autism, that are being sexually violated in huge numbers in New York State mental health facilities and group homes.
We need a purging, a house cleaning if you will; we must not be silent or complicit as these atrocities continue. Most of these horrors, sex crimes and cover-ups can easily be prevented. It is hard clean house though when the Governor of New York State is directly involved in the cover-ups. Governor Andrew Cuomo’s mental health agencies are rampant with sexual abuse, they are grossly and incompetently run, they are literally like animal houses. Remember this statement made by a convicted pedophile of Cuomo’s system, let it be burned within your heart and mind, it is “a predators dream.”
No longer can 911 and local police be bypassed, 911 call systems must be immediately called by all mandated reporters regarding all sexual abuse and rapes. Currently, Governor Cuomo has directed these sex crimes to be internally reported where almost all disappear.
Donate to support this vital Civil Rights Movement. http://jonathancareyfoundation.org/donate/
The Jonathan Carey Foundation
email us here
The incredible life and tragic preventable death of Jonathan Carey, who was disabled, had autism, was non-verbal & only 13 when he was killed by his caregivers