CONWAY, SC -- (Marketwired) -- 01/14/15 -- 4Cable TV International, Inc. (OTCQB: CATV) ("4Cable" and/or the "Company"), a global manufacturer of outdoor equipment for cable and broadband transmission providers, takes this opportunity to present a recap of its business accomplishments during 2014.
"4Cable has come a long way in a very short amount of time," stated Gene Faulkner, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for 4Cable TV International, Inc. "I've not previously been involved with a company that has enjoyed as much success, as quickly, as we have at 4Cable. We expect 2015 to be our break out year."
4Cable TV highlights for 2014:
- Expanded our patent-pending RF2F product offerings from 5 devices to more than a dozen different styles and configurations.
- Signed contracts with five Independent U.S. Sales Representative firms, one Canadian distributor and one European distributor, effectively adding 20 sales personnel to our sales team.
- Began 2014 with:
- One formal RF2F trial underway with a Top 25 Multi-System Operator (MSO).
- One RF2F field trial about to begin with a Top 5 MSO.
- No RF2F equipment approvals received (yet) from a Top 25 MSO.
- Only a small quantity of RF2F sales to a handful of independent cable operators.
- Finished 2014 with:
- Equipment approvals from 3 of the Top 10 MSOs (RF2F Purchase Orders are now coming in from these 3 MSOs).
- Field trials underway and approvals being pursued from 9 additional MSOs in the Top 25.
- RF2F Purchase Orders coming in on a weekly basis from a much larger number of independent and smaller MSOs .
- 4Cable is now pursuing opportunities with MSOs in Europe.
- Entered partnership with an approved Top 5 MSO equipment provider (Partnership will solidify 4Cable's position with the MSO,allowing 4Cable to become an approved vendor).
About 4Cable (CATV)
4Cable TV International, Inc. is a global manufacturer of outdoor transmission equipment for the cable and broadband industry. The Company's patent-pending innovations offer broadband, phone and digital/cable TV service providers with cost-effective solutions that maximize bandwidth, extend system penetration, and save energy. Since 2005, 4Cable has owned and operated manufacturing and research facilities in Conway, SC. 4Cable's flagship product lines are the DSR No Diplexer Node, the RF2F Cable TV Network Extension System, and the PowerMiser amplifier. For more information on 4Cable (OTCQB: CATV) and its products visit the Company's website at http://www.4Cable.tv
Except for statements of historical fact, the information contained herein is of a forward-looking nature. Such forward looking information involves known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievement of the company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by statements containing forward-looking information. Accordingly, you should not place undue reliance on statements containing forward looking information. Investors are urged to consider closely the disclosure in our Form 10-K, which may be obtained from us, or from the SEC website at http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml
Surety Financial Group, LLC