News releases from Sosei Heptares
Sosei Heptares to receive US$2.5 million milestone payment from Formosa Pharmaceuticals
March 11, 2021
- Payment follows dosing of the first patient in a Phase 3 trial of APP13007 for the treatment of inflammation and pain after cataract surgery
Sosei Heptares spin-off company Orexia Therapeutics merged into newly created Centessa Pharmaceuticals
February 16, 2021
- Centessa combines 10 privately held biotech companies with highly validated programs led by industry leading teams
Sosei Heptares Operational Highlights and Consolidated Results for the 12 Months ended 31 December 2020
February 12, 2021
Sosei Group Corporation ("the Company") (TSE: 4565) provides an update on operational activities and reports its consolidated results for the 12 months ended 31 December 2020. The full report can be...
Sosei Heptares to Explore Structure-based Drug Discovery (SBDD) Approaches to Ion Channels through Strategic Technology Collaboration with Metrion Biosciences
February 01, 2021
Ion channels represent a large but under-exploited class of drug targets beyond G protein-coupled proteins (GPCRs)
Sosei Heptares and PharmEnable Enter Technology Collaboration for AI-driven Drug Discovery against Challenging GPCR Target
January 12, 2021
- Collaboration combines Sosei Heptares' leading structure-based drug design platform with PharmEnable's advanced artificial intelligence-enabled and medicinal chemistry technologies
Sosei Group Corporation ("the Company";) (TSE: 4565), today announced its Chief Financial Officer, Chris Cargill, will present at the 39th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference, which will take...
Sosei Group Corporation ("the Company") (TSE: 4565) announces it is to regain the worldwide rights to its muscarinic agonist programs. The program was licensed to Allergan in April 2016, and Allergan...
Sosei Heptares and Captor Therapeutics Enter Strategic Technology Collaboration Focused on Targeted GPCR Degradation as Novel Approach for Drug Design
December 22, 2020
- Program focused on identifying small molecules that target a GPCR for degradation as potential therapeutic agents for gastrointestinal disorders
Sosei Heptares and GSK Enter Global Collaboration and License Agreement Targeting Immune Disorders of the Digestive System
December 20, 2020
- Single-target agreement focused on small molecule agonists of GPR35, a genetically validated target for inflammatory bowel disease and other gastrointestinal immune disorders
Sosei Heptares and Biohaven Enter Global Collaboration and License Agreement to Advance Novel Small-Molecule CGRP Antagonist Portfolio
December 01, 2020
- Biohaven acquires exclusive global rights to a portfolio of novel, small-molecule CGRP antagonists
Sosei Heptares' COVID-19 Program Identifies Potent Broad Spectrum Anti-Viral Small Molecules for Further Development
November 20, 2020
- Program focused on inhibitors of SARS-CoV-2 main protease, a highly conserved protein essential for viral replication
Sosei Heptares Operational Highlights and Consolidated Results for the Nine Months ended 30 September 2020
November 11, 2020
Sosei Group Corporation ("the Company"; TSE: 4565) provides an update on operational activities and reports its consolidated results for the nine months ended 30 September 2020. The full report is...
Sosei Heptares and Aditum Bio create new company - Tempero Bio - to advance the clinical development of mGlu5 NAM program in neurological diseases
November 02, 2020
- Aditum Bio, established by industry veterans Joe Jimenez and Mark Fishman, to fund clinical development
Sosei Heptares announces that a second novel drug candidate from its multi-target drug discovery collaboration with Pfizer has started clinical trials
September 28, 2020
Sosei Heptares Appoints Top-Ranked Investment Analyst Hironoshin Nomura as Senior Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Strategy
September 03, 2020
Sosei Group Corporation ("the Company") (TSE: 4565) today announces the appointment of Hironoshin Nomura, as Senior Vice President Investor Relations and Corporate Strategy. Mr. Nomura, who will lead...
Sosei Heptares Operational Highlights and Consolidated Results for the First Half 2020
August 13, 2020
Sosei Group Corporation ("the Company") (TSE: 4565) provides an update on operational activities and reports its consolidated results for the first half ended 30 June 2020. The full report can be...
Sosei Heptares Successfully Raises US$200 million in International Offering of New Shares and Convertible Bonds
July 16, 2020
Sosei Heptares Notes Phase IIIb ARGON Study With Enerzair® Breezhaler® (QVM149) Meets Primary Endpoint in Patients With Uncontrolled Asthma
June 05, 2020
- Once-daily Enerzair® Breezhaler® (QVM149; IND/GLY/MF) met primary endpoint, demonstrating non-inferiority to a free combination of twice-daily Sal/Flu plus once-daily Tio in improving quality of life...
Sosei Heptares Operational Highlights and Consolidated Results for the First Quarter 2020
May 13, 2020
Sosei Group Corporation ("the Company"; TSE: 4565) provides an update on operational activities and reports its consolidated results for the first quarter ended 31 March 2020. The full report can be...
Sosei Heptares Announces Further Scientific Progress with Orexin Agonist Program in Conjunction With Spin-off Companies Orexia and Inexia
May 07, 2020
- Sosei Heptares solves structure of the agonist bound orexin OX2 receptor and identifies small molecule binding site using unique StaR® technology and structure-based approach
Sosei Heptares Notes That Enerzair® Breezhaler® (QVM149) has been Recommended for Approval in the European Union for Treating Uncontrolled Asthma
May 01, 2020
- Positive opinion received from European Medicines Agency's (EMA) Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP)
Sosei Heptares to Apply its Structure-based Drug Design Expertise in New COVID-19 R&D Program
April 14, 2020
- New program to focus initially on inhibitors of SARS-CoV-2 protease, a protein essential for the viral life cycle
Sosei Heptares Announces New Publication Highlighting the Potential of Structure-based Approaches to Generate Novel Peptide-based Drugs Targeting GPCRs
March 20, 2020
Sosei Heptares Operational Highlights and Consolidated Results for the 12 Months Ended 31 December 2019
February 13, 2020
Sosei Group Corporation ("the Company") (TSE: 4565) provides an update on operational activities and reports its consolidated results for the twelve months ended 31 December 2019. The full report can...
Sosei Heptares: Significant Progress by Orexia and Inexia With Orexin Agonist Program Triggers Next Tranche of Funding From Medicxi
January 13, 2020
- Orexin program targeting neurological diseases being developed through spin-off companies Orexia and Inexia and financed with €40 million investment from Medicxi
Sosei Heptares Announces Nomination of a Third Clinical Candidate by Pfizer from Multi-target Drug Discovery Collaboration
December 24, 2019
Sosei Heptares Announces the First Phase I Clinical Start From Its Multi-target Drug Discovery Collaboration With Pfizer
December 23, 2019
Sosei Heptares Announces That the COPD Treatment Ultibro® Breezhaler® has been Included in the National Reimbursement Drug List in China
November 28, 2019
Sosei Heptares Creates New World-Class International Scientific Advisory Board to Support Strategic Decision-Making Aligned with Corporate Objectives
November 19, 2019
Sosei Group Corporation ("the Company"; TSE: 4565) announces the formation of a new Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) to advise on the Company's scientific strategy in support of its corporate...