Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced a partial line-up of presenters at Adobe MAX 2008, which will be held Nov. 16-19, at Moscone West in San Francisco. Adobe MAX is the premier forum for developers, designers and business decision-makers who create and deliver rich, engaging digital experiences across mediums and devices.
Joining Adobe in San Francisco will be many of the industry’s most influential and celebrated designers and developers working today, including:
- Leading Flash developers Eric Jordan and Tony Novak of 2Advanced Studios, an interactive design agency that creates rich media solutions for clients such as AOL, Ford Motor Company, Warner Brothers, Nintendo of America, Electronic Arts, Motorola, and O'Neill. 2Advanced Studios will participate in a MAX panel on: The Making of MAX 2008 Interactive Experience.
- Award-winning Big Spaceship art director, Zander Brimijoin, whose notable style melds motion graphics and interactivity across an impressive portfolio that includes music videos, games, stop-motion and experience-driven websites. Brimijoin’s work includes the official websites for the popular film Stranger than Fiction, and 30 Days of Night. Brimijoin’s session at MAX, FPO: The Beast Behind the Beauty, will use real world examples to illustrate how designers and developers work together to solve problems.
- Highly acclaimed visionary Ken Martin, chief creative officer at world-renowned digital creative agency BLITZ. Martin’s success is in conceptualizing results-driven, brand-centric, campaigns and applications for clients such as Activision, Starbucks, Adobe, Microsoft, and Naked Juice. At MAX, Martin share his approach to: Developing Exceptional Brand Experiences and he will participate on a panel: The Making of MAX 2008 Interactive Experience.
- ColdFusion and Flex developer guru Joe Rinehart has been designing and developing applications based on Adobe products for over ten years. Joe has built a reputation as a leader in the development community and has been published in magazines such as Dr. Dobbs' Journal and The Fusion Authority Quarterly Update and is author of the Model-Glue framework (http://www.model-glue.com/). Rinehart’s session at MAX, Developing Enterprise Cold Fusion Applications, will delve into the development of community projects Model-Glue, ColdSpring and Transfer.
Quote: Kevin Lynch, chief technology officer, Adobe Systems, Inc.
“The Internet continues to transform how people engage with information and each other around the world via a wide range of computers and devices. At MAX 2008 we’ll join the industry’s most innovative designers and developers to discuss the future of the Flash Platform and explore new possibilities in engaging experiences across video, rich Internet applications, and more."
Other industry leaders scheduled to present at MAX are author and developer Joey Loft of The Morphic Group, ColdFusion community leader Raymond Camden of Broadchoice, Inc., renowned computation artisan Mario Klingemann and Grant Skinner, CEO of one of the most capable Flash development houses in the world.
MAX 2008 will also feature keynote appearances from Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen and CTO Kevin Lynch, highly anticipated technology sneak-peeks, technical sessions, hands-on labs, exhibits and networking events.
On the heels of the Adobe Creative Suite® 4 launch, the MAX keynote and sessions will show breakthrough experiences in designer, developer workflows and more than 200 specialized sessions that cover topics such as:
- Cross-media design, including Web, video, mobile, print and interactive
- Rich Internet applications
- Services, components and tools
- Designing for multiple screens
The 2008 MAX Awards ceremony will be held on Nov. 18 and will recognize the most innovative work from designers and developers around the world.
Platinum sponsors of MAX 2008 include Intel, Cynergy, Disney.com, lynda.com, and SAP.
- Videos from showcase developers: http://max.adobe.com/na/experience
- Adobe MAX 2008/2009 Facebook page
- Adobe Unveils Creative Suite 4, Milestone Software Release
To register for MAX North America, visit www.max.adobe.com/na/reginfo/ for details and fees.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe revolutionizes how the world engages with ideas and information – anytime, anywhere and through any medium. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2008 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe AIR, Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, Flash, and Flex are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.