Global educational toys market is set to grow by USD 24.30 bn during 2020-2024 and register a CAGR of about 15%, according to the latest market research report by Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Receive Latest Free Sample Report in Minutes
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210203005722/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Educational Toys Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Engino.net Ltd., Hasbro Inc., Johnco Productions Pty Ltd., Learning Resources Ltd., LEGO System AS, Mattel Inc., Melissa & Doug LLC, MindWare Inc., Ravensburger AG, and VTech Holdings Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The increasing demand for smart toys will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Educational Toys Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Educational Toys Market is segmented as below:
- Academic Toys
- Cognitive Toys
- Motor Skills Toys
- Other Toys
- North America
- South America
- 0-4 Years
- 4-8 Years
- Above 8 Years
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44275
Educational Toys Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the educational toys market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Engino.net Ltd., Hasbro Inc., Johnco Productions Pty Ltd., Learning Resources Ltd., LEGO System AS, Mattel Inc., Melissa & Doug LLC, MindWare Inc., Ravensburger AG, and VTech Holdings Ltd.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Educational Toys Market size
- Educational Toys Market trends
- Educational Toys Market industry analysis
Market trends such as the growing popularity of green toys is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, the threat from counterfeit products is may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the educational toys market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Smart Toys Market - Global smart toys market is segmented by technology (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and others), distribution channel (offline and online), and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Toys and Games Market - Global toys and games market is segmented by product (activity and ride-on toys, infant and pre-school toys, plush toys, games and puzzles, and others), distribution channel (offline distribution channel, and online distribution channel), and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Educational Toys Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist educational toys market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the educational toys market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the educational toys market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of educational toys market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Academic toys - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cognitive toys - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Motor skills toys - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other toys - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Age
- Market segments
- Comparison by Age
- 0-4 years - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 4-8 years - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Above 8 years - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Age
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Engino.net Ltd.
- Hasbro Inc.
- Johnco Productions Pty Ltd.
- Learning Resources Ltd.
- LEGO System AS
- Mattel Inc.
- Melissa & Doug LLC
- MindWare Inc.
- Ravensburger AG
- VTech Holdings Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal. Receive Latest Free Sample Report in Minutes
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.