Natron™ G1 Glass Primer for UV Inkjet printing from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
WOBURN, Mass. - Feb. 2, 2021 - PRLog -- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces Natron™ G1 Glass Primer, made with nano-scale materials that transforms the micro-surface structure of glass. This primer facilitates and strengthens bonding properties between glass and UV inkjet printing ink, making the print permanent.
This single component glass primer is ideal to use with UV inkjet inks, pad printing inks, screen-printing inks, as well as adhesives.
This Natron™ G1 primer features:
- Single component, making it easy to use straight from the bottle.
- Visually undetectable molecular coating on the glass surface once applied.
- Improves substrate surface finish, and print quality.
- Extremely fast drying time, less than 10 seconds.
- Works on many substrates (Glass, tiles, carbon fiber, and rigid plastics).
- Available sizes: 0.5 L (16.9 fl oz) / 1 L (33.8 fl oz) containers.
Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc.
165-C New Boston St. Woburn, MA. 01801
Phone: (781) 281-2558
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - New Glass primer for UV inkjet printing from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog