- New executives include Eric Marr as Chief Revenue Officer
- Staff additions in strategy and marketing
AUSTIN, Texas - Feb. 1, 2021 - PRLog -- 83bar, Inc. has announced the hiring of key managers and campaign delivery staff.
To further enhance its experienced leadership team, 83bar CEO Bob Baurys said, "We are positioning the company for more significant growth in 2021. Therefore, we are making substantial investments in management systems and leadership with the objective to broaden and diversify our client base, across pharma and clinical trial recruitment."
New executives are:
- Eric Marr, Chief Revenue Officer, brings a strong background that includes medical start-ups, digital health (EMRs, telehealth, medical imaging), and involvement in healthcare innovation. He was CEO and partner of MyMedPix247.
- Natalie Moore, Director of Human Resources, has extensive experience in leading people, performance management, recruiting, and employee development. She has worked in healthcare companies including Texas Medical Sales Corp, Senior Care Centers, and United Health Group, as well as organizations like Velocity Credit Union and Target Corporation.
New digital strategists are:
- Clare Husbands who joins with experience in content development, lead generation, SEO, and campaign analytics. She has worked at Alpha Wire, L3 Technologies, and Ingersoll Rand.
- Vinson Fetty has designed and implemented sales funnels that increase conversions and customer commitments. His background includes work with Prosper Media and Outreach Media Group.
83bar is also growing its Marketing team. In announcing the staff additions, John Beggs, VP of Marketing, says, "Last year, 83bar was recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies by the industry trade publication, Medical Marketing & Media. This expansion sends a strong message to the market that we intend to maintain our 'fastest growth' company status for the coming years."
New marketing staff are:
- Mariel Ko, Social Media Manager, responsible for all 83bar social media platforms and B2B paid ad campaigns
- Grace Aragon-Dandan, Data Analyst, responsible for tracking and optimizing all marketing performance
- Clarizza 'Cha' Chu, Data Analyst, will help grow and maintain our sizeable prospect database for outreach campaigns
- June Formales, Website Developer, will update, manage, and build-out digital platforms
- Claire Velayo, Graphic Designer, will champion our innovative branding through all visual mediums
83bar, Inc. headquartered in Austin, Texas is the leading patient activation marketing agency. 83bar has a system to accelerate patients' journey to improved treatment, implemented by more than 50 brands in health, medical, technology, pharma, and devices. The company has a database of nearly 1.5 million patient engagements over the past five years. Its four-step activation process is integrated to LOCATE prospective patients through risk assessment and health surveys; EDUCATE about solutions and help them make informed decisions; NAVIGATE to action by appointment scheduling or service fulfillment; and through comprehensive follow-up, convert patients to ADVOCATE for their health care. Contact us at www.83bar.com/contact
VP Brand Management
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - 83bar, Inc. announces hiring of key managers and campaign delivery staff | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog