The global market for Bitcoin related services and products are expected to reach $7.7 billion by the year 2022.
California City, Dec 14, 2020 (Issuewire.com) - 'Bitcoin' is the largest cryptocurrency in the current scenario, the Bitcoin was created by mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008. In 2020, one modern Bitcoin mining machine (commonly known as an ASIC), like the Whatsminer M20S, generates around $8 in Bitcoin revenue every day (as of Nov 7, 2020).
Bitcoin Mining: ++
Mining is equal to a "guessing game". And all is done by the computing process. The more powerful your computer is, the more chances of correctly guessing and more Bitcoins rewards by solving pending transactions and adding them in the 'Blockchain'. Simply, Bitcoin Mining is the process of confirming transactions on the Blockchain and maintaining a public ledger in a decentralized manner, and securing a network to receive a reward.
In the early days of Bitcoin, mining on an everyday Central Processing Unit (CPU) was a viable solution. As the network hash rate increased, most of the miners shifted to using more powerful Graphics Processing Units (GPUs). As the competition increased even more, it has almost exclusively become the playing field of Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs) - electronics that use mining chips tailor-made for this specific purpose.
***It is worth noting that setting up and maintaining mining equipment requires an initial investment and some technical expertise. Here comes the role of Crow Mining.***
Mining Bitcoin passively with Crow Mining without setting up and maintaining mining equipment :
If you are looking for the best passive income opportunities to increase your cryptocurrency holdings through Bitcoin you have come to the right place.
Crow Mining will assist you to earn a passive income with crypto like a professional, you can earn even while sleeping. Crow Mining, a MINING PLATFORM for serious bitcoin miners. Here you will be paid ongoing income similar to earning interest, but no effort to maintain equipment or expertise.
The reasons behind, why should you choose Crow Mining?
- Crowmining's new DashBoard has a bitcoin wallet where profits are distributed on a daily basis. You can then transfer your Bitcoin to any wallet you choose, you're in control.
- Crow Mining does not use cloud mining contracts to Avoid excessive fees and lack of control, you OWN your miners (hardware) and they simply manage them for you in our mining farm in Siberia. They continue mining for the life of the miner (usually 3-4 years). They take care of shipping, customs, and delivery to their farm.
- At Crow Mining, you view your miners and a live dashboard with 24/7 monitoring and view your miners in REAL-TIME, complete with profitability stats, hashrate, and bitcoin earned.
- The cost of mining in Siberia on a commercial level is only 5C KwH. The national average in the United States is 14c KwH. This is one of the greatest advantages they offer.
- Once your miners are tuned and operating, their staff of engineers will work to make sure your miners are operating efficiently. Crow Mining handles the maintenance and set-up, offering you a 'passive investment' in what would otherwise be an inefficient task as mining from home is no longer feasible.
- They are miners themselves. They also value transparency and building a community of passive income investors on the blockchain.
- THERE ARE NO HIDDEN FEES. The management fee is the only fee they charge. They do not charge a hosting fee or a maintenance fee. Hosting and maintenance are all included in the management fee.
- Crow Mining encourages mining as a means for passive income in bitcoin, thereby giving investors 'upside' to any increase in bitcoin prices while providing a monthly return on investment.
- To Crow Mining, the question isn't about the price of Bitcoin today, it's about the potential price of Bitcoin in the future.
Start Mining today by putting Bitcoin in your wallet and let Crow Mining handle the hard work for you. The current Model of ASIC they are offering is the Bitmain Antminer S17+ 70TH/s model that uses approx. 2,920 Watts of power for $2100 and Bitmain Antminer S17 53TH/smodel that uses approx.. 2,385 Watts of power for $1650.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.