- Pure Extracts carried out its initial oil extraction, distillation trials in early November, plans to commence extraction tolling services in December
- Once Sales License is obtained from Health Canada, the Company plans to begin marketing its own ‘Pure Pulls’ branded cannabis derived product range
- Pure Extracts will simultaneously seek to market Company’s white-labelling prowess, offering oil extraction capabilities to Licensed Producers currently operating in cannabis space
- Company also announced its interest in joining functional mushroom sector, with its first products set to be launched in 1Q2021
- Separately, Pure Extracts named Dwight Duncan to its Board of Directors
Pure Extracts Technologies (CSE: PULL), a plant-based extraction company focused on the cannabis, hemp, and functional mushroom sectors, has seen its business operations scale to new heights following the award of its Standard Processing license from Health Canada on September 25, 2020. The receipt of the license enabled Pure Extracts to begin producing THC and CBD extracts in its purpose-built extraction facility located near Whistler, British Columbia, whilst adhering to EU Good Manufacturing Practices (“GMP”)—a process which ensures that molecules will be extracted to the highest possible quality.
On November 4, Pure Extracts ran the first oil extraction and distillation trial under its license, in the wake of a six-week process during which the Company commissioned the equipment required for commercial production. The occasion marked the initial step of a trial required for the Company to apply for its…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to PULL are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/PULL
CBDWire (CBDW) is a specialized information provider focused on (1) reporting CBD-related news and updates, (2) releasing CBDNewsBreaks crafted to keep investors abreast of the latest and greatest in the CBD market, (3) refining and enhancing corporate press releases, (4) delivering end-to-end distribution and social media services to client-partners and (5) constructing effective corporate communication solutions based on the unique requirements of CBD companies. CBDW is exclusively positioned in the burgeoning CBD sector with a proven team of journalists and researchers working to deliver high quality content to an expansive target audience of investors, consumers and industry news outlets. Our dissemination network of over 5,000 downstream distribution points allows us to deliver unparalleled reach, visibility and recognition to companies operating in both cannabidiol and the wider cannabis space. CBDWire (CBDW) is where CBD news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CBDWire to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CBDWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask Our Editor
CBDWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.