Set to grow by USD 4.68 billion during 2020-2024, Technavio’s latest market research report estimates the photo printing and merchandise market to register a CAGR of almost 5%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio’s reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201020005566/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Photo Printing and Merchandise Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amazon.com Inc., American Greetings Corp., Card Factory Plc, Cimpress NV, District Photo Inc., Eastman Kodak Co., Hallmark Licensing LLC, Shutterfly Inc., Things Remembered Inc., and Walmart Inc. are some of the major market participants. The rise in gifting culture will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Photo Printing and Merchandise Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Photo Printing and Merchandise Market is segmented as below:
- Photo Only
- Wall Decor
- Photo Cards
- Photo Gifts
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43676
Photo Printing and Merchandise Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the photo printing and merchandise market provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Amazon.com Inc., American Greetings Corp., Card Factory Plc, Cimpress NV, District Photo Inc., Eastman Kodak Co., Hallmark Licensing LLC, Shutterfly Inc., Things Remembered Inc., and Walmart Inc.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Photo Printing and Merchandise Market size
- Photo Printing and Merchandise Market trends
- Photo Printing and Merchandise Market industry analysis
Market trends such as the growing prominence of print-on-demand services are likely to emerge as the primary drivers of the market. However, factors such as the adverse effects of digitalization may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the photo printing and merchandise market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Photo Printing and Merchandise Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist photo printing and merchandise market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the photo printing and merchandise market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the photo printing and merchandise market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of photo printing and merchandise market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Photo only - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Wall decor - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Photo cards - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Photo gifts - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Calendars - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Retail - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Kiosk - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
Market Segmentation by Device
- Market segments
- Comparison by Device
- Desktop - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mobile - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Device
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amazon.com Inc.
- American Greetings Corp.
- Card Factory Plc
- Cimpress NV
- District Photo Inc.
- Eastman Kodak Co.
- Hallmark Licensing LLC
- Shutterfly Inc.
- Things Remembered Inc.
- Walmart Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.