DUBLIN, Sept. 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Edam 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report covers the Edam Cheese markets in the West and East Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Africa, Asia, Central Asia and Caucasus, Latin and North American regions. The report covers Consumption of Edam Cheese across more than 130 markets in volume terms (tonnes) and value terms ($million). The report is useful for cheese processors and other ancillary companies in the dairy value chain in highlighting market development in and assists in market prioritisation for entry strategies. The report also covers market share of cheese manufacturers in volume terms for 2019. The report is available as a dataset via our online platform and comes with an infographic summary highlighting the summary of the report.
The data includes:
- Information on Consumption in 137 markets segmented into 9 regions
- Consumption volume (tonnes) and total market value (/$US million), 2013-2019 and forecast to 2021
- Manufacturer supply in volume terms by individual market (2019 only)
Research Methodology: The data is collected from a variety of sources including:
- Open Sources: National Dairy Associations, Trade Journals and other online sources and public domain information
- Industry Sources: Our network of research consultants across all regions conduct B2B interviews with key players in the value chain (e.g. Manufacturers, Importers, Packaging companies, etc)
The collected information is analysed, corroborated and put together in our online report tool.
- DOC Dairy Partners
- JSC Berezovsky
- JSC Moloko
- Kobrin Cheese
- JSC Milk Alliance
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ix6m70
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets