I took over StockNews.com 18 months ago with a vision of providing quality investment insights without all the insulting “get rich quick schemes” offered by many of my competitors. It appears that has resonated with others as we have become one of the fastest growing investment websites in the world.
The benefit to you is that we have been actively reinvesting in the business to offer you a better experience. Hopefully you noticed that the website is now 3X faster than the past. Plus we have added a host of new dedicated writers to offer a wider range of investment commentary that keeps you a step ahead of the market.
Today, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce you to these investment experts now at your disposal. Below is a link to their bio’s to learn more about each. Plus links to their most recent commentaries. Enjoy!Jaimini Desai
- 3 Nasdaq Stocks to AVOID
- Netflix vs Disney: Which is Better?
- Should You Buy the Breakout in Natural Gas Stocks?
- 3 Stocks That Will Continue to Rally Through 2020
- Top 4 Stocks You'll Regret Not Buying NOW
- 4 Undervalued Mid-Cap Stocks with EXPLOSIVE Growth Potential
- 3 Computer Hardware Stocks Capitalizing on the Pandemic
- 4 Solar Stocks HEATING Up
- Top 3 Grocery Stocks That Will Continue Benefit from Covid-19
- The “SHOCK & AWE” of This Sector Rotation
- 3 Possible Directions for the Stock Market from Here
- How to Trade THIS Stock Bubble?
Wishing you a world of investment success!
…but everyone calls me Reity (pronounced “Righty”)
CEO, Stock News Network and Editor, Reitmeister Total Return
shares closed at $336.84 on Friday, up $0.01 (0.00%). Year-to-date, has gained 5.73%, versus a % rise in the benchmark S&P 500 index during the same period.
About the Author: Steve Reitmeister
Steve is better known to the StockNews audience as “Reity”. Not only is he the CEO of the firm, but he also shares his 40 years of investment experience in the Reitmeister Total Return portfolio. Learn more about Reity’s background, along with links to his most recent articles and stock picks.The Best of StockNews appeared first on StockNews.com