Breaking News Bar

Business News and Information

If you have 2019 tax credits you overlooked, you can file an amended return electronically

The IRS said it would start taking 2019 amended returns this summer. Tax prep companies are starting to add this capability, with H&R Block making it available to its tax pros on Aug. 17.
Data & News supplied by
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.
bottom clear