The "Bone Cement (Orthopedic Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Orthopedic Devices therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Bone Cement market for the year 2020 and beyond. Increased prevalence of osteoarthritis (OA), rheuatoid arthritis (RA), and osteoporosis, and growing fracture incidence are contributing to an increased need for bone cement globally. A growing global trend of health consciousness also increases the incidence of fracture, triggered by increased physical activity, recreational sports, and exercise. Additionally, the rise of osteoporosis and OA leads to more fractures.
Finally, data show that a considerable number of falls are by individuals over the age of 65, a population that is increasing in most markets, leading to increased primary and revision hip replacement procedures. Bone cement trends are dependent on trends in hip replacement, knee replacement, and trauma fixation procedures.
Each of the covered 39 country's color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Bone Cement and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Bone Cement market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition the publisher's analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Bone Cement market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Bone Cement market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won't find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Bone Cement marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Bone Cement market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Bone Cement market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Bone Cement market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Bone Cement market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- DePuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson)
- DJO Surgical
- Heraeus Medical
- Smith & Nephew
- Zimmer Biomet
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/etzcbk
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900