ST. PAUL, Minn., Aug. 5, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Vena Products, makers of stylish, functional, and protective mobile cases and accessories, today announced the latest expansion of its vCommute line for the newly released Google Pixel 4a: the Pixel 4a Wallet Case vCommute. The all-in-one, affordable wallet case for the Pixel 4a is now available for purchase on Vena's website for $39.99.
Vena's wallet case vCommute line is both functional and practical for everyday use and has consistently been rated a top choice among cell phone accessories across mobile phone brands for its superior combination of style and protection. Made from premium polycarbonate (PC) and shock-absorbing thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), the patented card holder case for Pixel 4a features:
- A hidden card slot that stores up to three cards and doesn't interfere with Google Pay, concealing valuable personal information and eliminating the need to carry an additional wallet.
- A multi-angle, magnetic lock stand made of leather that folds up in three different positions, giving users the convenience to watch videos and movies at their desired angle.
- Military-grade drop protection (surviving 26 drops from four feet high) with CornerGuard® Technology, which disperses the force from shock and impact throughout the case if the phone is dropped.
- Precision cutouts and tactile buttons, providing effortless access to all ports, buttons and features of the Google Pixel 4a
- A leather flap compatible with magnetic car phone mounts; no additional metal plates or adhesives are needed
"Vena's vCommute line has repeatedly been a fan-favorite for wallet cases, and we're proud to now extend that same state-of-the-art design to new owners of the Google Pixel 4a" said Feon Tan, CEO of Vena. "From its affordable price point to its protective and practical features, the vCommute line was designed with our consumers in mind to bring life to their devices."
The Pixel 4a Wallet Case vCommute is available in one color, space gray and black, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty, available for all Vena products. Google launched the Pixel 4a, the highly anticipated follow-up to its value-driven Pixel 3a, on Aug 3, 2020.
In addition to its vCommute line of wallet cases, Vena offers a wide range of cases and accessories for existing Apple and Android devices with 24/7 free customer support and free standard shipping to the United States.
About Vena Products
Vena, founded and headquartered in St. Paul, Minn., is dedicated to helping you protect and style your latest devices with our innovative designs. We carefully select and design our products to bring life to your device while maintaining a classy, minimalist and chic appearance.
Our customers are our inspiration. Your lifestyle inspires us to create innovative products to suit all walks of life. At Vena, it's not about us; it's about you. For more information visit the company website or follow updates on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
SOURCE Vena Products