SOURCE: Ethical CorporationDESCRIPTION:
July 2, 2020 /3BL Media/ - The time to share ideas and practical solutions to shape the future of sustainability reporting and communications is of upmost importance. With increasing focus and pressure on the impacts and future scenarios that companies disclose, we are keen to help you and your peers in this critical area of business.
At this year’s Reuters Events Sustainability Reporting and Comms Europe virtual event we will convene some of the leading minds in sustainability reporting, finance, communications and ESG investment to help bring new ideas to you and your peers.
- Richard Batten, Global Chief Sustainability Officer, JJL
- Andrea Palmer, Founder, Net Impact Amsterdam
- Gordon Rogers, Head of Sustainability, Yorkshire Water
- Delphine Gibassier, Associate Professor of Accounting for Sustainable Development, Audencia Business School
- Gergely Jancsár, Head of Sustainability, MOL Group
Join more 4,000+ business leaders, investors, and industry bodies from the comfort of your desk.
Ethical Corporation – Project Director
+44 (0) 207 375 7213
Tweet me: At this year’s Reuters Events Sustainability Reporting & Comms Europe virtual event some of the leading minds in #sustainability reporting, finance, communications & #ESG investment will convene to help bring new ideas to you and your peers: https://bit.ly/38gGPed
KEYWORDS: JLL, Yorkshire Water, Net Impact Amsterdam, Reuters Events, Sustainability Reporting & Comms Europe, Audencia Business School, MOL Group