Transactions Included 2,745 ± Acres and 31,264 ± Square Feet Across 11 Florida Counties
(PRUnderground) April 9th, 2020
SVN Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate brokered a total of $27,993,137 in sales and leases of land and commercial property in Q1 2020, bringing the brokerage’s total transactions since 1996 to $2.93 billion. Year-over-year, transactions in Q1 2020 were 20% higher than Q1 2019.
The transactions in Q1 2020 included properties in Hardee, Hendry, Hillsborough, Lake, Marion, Osceola, Pasco, Polk, St. Lucie, Suwannee and Webster counties and comprised 2,745 ± acres and 31,264 ± square feet. Of the 36 transactions in Q1 2020, four were over $1 million dollars each. The largest transaction was the sale of a 1,675 ± acre citrus grove for $14,154,115 which was listed and sold by Brian Beasley, CCA, CNLM and Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM.
Q1 2020 TOP 5 SALES
• Sunrock Grove ($14,154,115) This large 1,675 ± acres citrus grove in Hendry County produces a variety of oranges, tangelos, and grapefruit. This property was listed and sold Brian Beasley, CCA, CNLM and Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM.
• Hidden Lake 3 and 4 ($2,015,000) Clay Taylor, ALC, and David Hitchcock, ALC, CCIM, listed and sold this 44.7 ± acres residential development property located in Haines City, Polk County.
• 20435 US Hwy 301 Dollar General ($1,550,000) Listed by Gary Ralston, CCIM, SIOR, and David Hungerford, CCIM, this 9,100 ± square feet retail property in Dade City was sold by Augie Schmidt and Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM.
• Hwy 27 & O’Brien 40 Acres ($1,340,000) Marvin Puryear listed and sold this timberland property with a future urban land use in Lake County.
• East Hillsborough Hopewell 54.5 Acres ($850,000) This ranch property in Planty City was listed by Carson Futch and had been in the same homesteading family for four generations.
6990 South Florida Avenue – James Edwards, AICP leased this 3,392 ± square feet property in a busy commercial corridor for 10 years. The property is a former financial institution building.
ADVISORS INVOLVED IN ALL Q1 2020 TRANSACTIONS INCLUDE:
- Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM, Founder, Managing Partner & Senior Advisor
- Gary M. Ralston, CCIM, SIOR, SRS, CPM, CRE, CLS, CDP, CRX, FRICS, CRRP, Managing Partner & Senior Advisor
- Eric Ammon, CCIM, Senior Advisor
- Debbie Banks, Advisor
- Brian Beasley, CCA, CNLM, Senior Advisor
- Jeff Bewsher, Associate Advisor
- Dusty Calderon, Senior Advisor
- Jeff Cusson, CCIM, Senior Advisor
- Tyler Davis, Asset Manager & Associate Advisor
- Richard Dempsey, ALC, Senior Advisor
- James Edwards, AICP, Senior Advisor
- Carson Futch, Senior Advisor
- Gary Hester, Associate Advisor
- David Hitchcock, ALC, CCIM, Senior Advisor
- David Hungerford, CCIM, Senior Advisor
- Daniel Lanier, Associate Advisor
- Bryant Peace, Advisor
- Marvin Puryear, Senior Advisor
- Augie Schmidt, Associate Advisor
- Linda Schultz, Associate Advisor
- Greg Smith, Senior Advisor
- Clay Taylor, ALC, Senior Advisor
- Tony Wallace, CF, Senior Advisor
About SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate
SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate is a full-service land and commercial real estate brokerage with more than $2.9 billion in transactions representing buyers, sellers, investors, institutions and landowners since 1996. We are recognized nationally as an authority on all types of land including agriculture, ranch, recreation, residential development, and international properties. Our commercial real estate services include marketing, property management, leasing and tenant representation, valuation, advisory and counseling services for office, retail, industrial, and multi-family properties. Our firm also features an auction company, forestry division, international partnerships, hunt lease management and extensive expertise in conservation easements. Located at the center of Florida’s I-4 corridor, we provide proven leadership and collaborative expertise backed by the strength of the SVN® global platform. Learn more at SVNsaunders.com.Press Contact
Original Press Release.