Epizyme, Inc. (Nasdaq: EPZM), a biopharmaceutical company developing novel epigenetic therapies, today announced that management will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2019 financial results and present at upcoming investor conferences. Details of the events are below:
- Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2019 Financial Results: Management will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2019 financial results on Monday, Feb. 24, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. ET. To participate in the conference call, please dial (877) 844-6886 (domestic) or (970) 315-0315 (international) and refer to conference ID 9045277.
- Upcoming Investor Conference Presentations: Management will present at the following upcoming conferences:
- 9th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. ET in New York City;
- Cowen and Company's 40th Annual Healthcare Conference on Monday, March 2, 2020 at 3:30 p.m. ET in Boston;
- Barclays Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at 2:05 p.m. ET in Miami; and,
- Oppenheimer 30th Annual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 3:55 p.m. ET in New York City.
Live webcasts will be available in the investor section of the company's website at www.epizyme.com. The webcasts will be archived for 60 days following the call and presentations.
About Epizyme, Inc.
Epizyme, Inc. is a late-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to its mission of rewriting treatment for cancer and other serious diseases through novel epigenetic medicines. In addition to an active research and discovery pipeline, Epizyme has one U.S. FDA approved product, TAZVERIK™ (tazemetostat), for the treatment of patients aged 16 years and older with metastatic or locally advanced epithelioid sarcoma (ES) who are not eligible for complete resection. This indication is approved under accelerated approval based on overall response rate and duration of response. Continued approval for this indication is contingent upon verification and description of clinical benefit in an ongoing confirmatory trial. The company is also exploring the treatment potential of tazemetostat in investigational clinical trials in other solid tumors and hematological malignancies, as a monotherapy and combination therapy in both relapsed and front-line disease settings. By focusing on the genetic drivers of disease, Epizyme seeks to match medicines with the patients who need them. For more information, visit www.epizyme.com.