Breaking News Bar

Business News and Information

Dominion takes bigger stake in Atlantic Coast Pipeline as costs rise again

The deal makes Dominion the majority partner in the Atlantic Coast Pipeline with a 53 percent stake. Duke Energy Corp. is now the minority partner, with its share remaining at 47 percent.
Data & News supplied by www.cloudquote.io
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.
 
bottom clear