The regenerative medicine symposium will be held on the University of Miami campus on October 24, 2019
(PRUnderground) August 27th, 2019
The International Society for Stem Cell Application (ISSCA) has announced its lineup of speakers for its upcoming Regenerative Medicine Symposium. The symposium will be held on the University of Miami campus in the Donna E. Shalala Student Center on October 24, 2019 and features an impressive lineup of global authorities in regenerative medicine.
ISSCA is a global leader in stem cells research, applications, and education, partnering with major global institutions and locations worldwide to host its independent medical congresses. This year’s symposium hosted on the University of Miami campus will feature industry experts from seven countries, including Spain, Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, and the US. Some notable speakers include the following:
· Dra. Silvina Pastrana from Argentina, who serves as the Medical Director of the Stem Cells Center Buenos Aires. Dra. Pastrana will discuss her experiences in treating patients who suffer from osteoarthritis conditions.
· Dr. Pedro Sanchez hails from Colombia and is a highly regarded regenerative medicine and orthopedic specialist. He currently practices in Bogota where he offers stem cells treatments for people who suffer from orthopedic conditions.
· Dr. Miguel Guillermo Garbe of Spain serves as the president of the country’s Regenerative Medicine Association. He currently leads a seminal investigation on how to increase cardiological function in patients who have suffered from strokes.
· Dr. Roberto Blum from Ecuador has worked in the stem cells field for over 10 years and will share his industry experience with attendees.
· Dr. Victor Pereyra, an Argentinian neurosurgeon, will lecture on how ozone therapy and stem cells could help patients suffering from spinal injuries.
“The ISSCA is pleased to host this year’s symposium on the University of Miami campus and welcome such a notable slate of speakers,” said Benito Novas, ISSCA VP of Public Relations. “The symposium will provide an informative day where physicians can learn from global leaders in the stem cells industry with the hopes of bringing new knowledge and treatment options back to their practices for their patients suffering from degenerative diseases.”
To learn more about the ISSCA and its Miami symposium, visit
About International Society for Stem Cells Applications
The International Society for Stem Cells Applications (ISSCA) is a multidisciplinary community of scientists and physicians, all of whom aspire to treat diseases and lessen human suffering through advances in science, technology, and the practice of regenerative medicine. Incorporated under the Republic of Korea as a non-profit entity, the ISSCA is focused on promoting excellence and standards in the field of regenerative medicine.
ISSCA bridges the gaps between scientists and practitioners in Regenerative Medicine. Their code of ethics emphasizes principles of morals and ethical conducts.
At ISSCA, their vision is to take a leadership position in promoting excellence and setting standards in the regenerative medicine fields of publication, research, education, training, and certification. ISSCA serves its members through advancements made to the specialty of regenerative medicine. They aim to encourage more physicians to practice regenerative
medicine and make it available to benefit patients both nationally and globally.
For more information, please visit https://www.issca.us/ or send an email to email@example.comPress Contact
Original Press Release.