Dublin, Ireland – DIRECT ACCESS GOLD, a new ultra-secure gold investment is being launched by international gold broker GoldCore today, in order to protect against increasing global geopolitical risks including Brexit, Italy, trade wars, reversals of QE, Turkey, Argentina, Saudi Arabia and tensions with Russia and China.
Direct Access Gold, a precious metals industry first, allows investors to invest in and own gold in the safest way possible as it reduces counter party, ownership, pricing and liquidity risks. It does this by ensuring that investors’ vaulted gold coins and bars are available, accessible and actionable through the provision of a contingency agreement.
Direct Access Gold gives storage clients the authority, in the event of certain counter-party, technology, geo-political and systemic risks materialising, to take delivery or move their gold in the event of various worst case scenarios. This includes collecting and taking possession directly from the vaults or having their gold delivered internationally, to themselves or another vault provider or another jurisdicition.
Direct Access Gold has been created after requests from and consultation with market participants and clients and it is a further enhancement on the popular GoldCore Secure Storage programme.
It addresses market concerns and protects against one major fault in most digital gold providers services and with gold ETFs. If for any reason, the digital gold or ETF provider or indeed thvider that forms a key part of Direct Access Gold.”
“In an increasingly volatile world, safe haven gold investments need to be fit for purpose and protect investors from potential harsh realities”, said Flood.eir brokers or banks are not contactable, their websites are down and or they unable to operate for whatever reason, investors cannot get liquidity or access their gold.“We have listened to our clients and gold investors and their concerns,” said Stephen Flood, GoldCore CEO. “The inability to provide pricing, liquidity, collection or indeed delivery due to the many risks of today is protected against in the contingency agreement between the client, GoldCore and the storage pro
“The jurisdiction of the beneficiary, the intermediary or the vault may become comprised due to political or economic upheaval. Contingency plans must be designed to address these risks. Direct Access Gold delivers these protections in what has been described as a world first.”
Leading precious metals expert, David Morgan welcomed the launch of the new gold investment, saying “What I like about Direct Access Gold is that it entitles precious metals investors to buy, sell, move or gain access to their gold during worst case scenarios. This is extremely important.”
About Direct Access Gold
– Unrivalled accessibility, liquidity and security
– Fully allocated and fully segregated accounts ensures outright legal ownership of gold coins and bars
– Liquidity – investors can buy and sell their gold when and where they want at competitive prices
– Gold is securely stored in one of the safest vaults, in one of the safest jurisdictions in the world
– Competitively priced storage fees from just 0.6% premium per annum
– Monitor holdings & valuations by logging onto Goldcore.com and storage provider (Loomis Switzerland)
– Gold holdings audited daily by GoldCore and annually by internationally recognised auditors
– Transfer holdings in and out of storage and across jurisdictions including in worst case scenarios
– Inspect gold in person, take delivery or move to another vault or jurisdiction.
– Founded in 2003, GoldCore are international gold brokers who are expert in the trading, delivery and storage of gold coins and bars and have transacted over $1 billion worth of precious metals in the last 14 years.
– GoldCore have over 16,000 private, pension and corporate clients in over 150 countries, with over $140 million in precious metals under management.Gold, silver, platinum and palladium bullion storage services in Zurich, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dublin and London are offered to mass affluent, pension and HNW investors and to financial advisers, brokers, family offices and other institutional investors.
– GoldCore’s bullion trading platform is one of the most sophisticated and safest in the industry. Client’s bullion coins and bars are individually allocated & segregated under direct client control and ownership. Bullion is owned in ultra-safe vaults strictly outside the global banking system.
– GoldCore’s research is quoted and featured in international media – on CNBC, CNN, Reuters, the Financial Times and Bloomberg. It provides insights into the importance of diversification and the importance of owning precious metals as part of diversified investment and pension portfolios and as financial insurance.
Related Links: https://info.goldcore.com/direct-access-gold
Company Name: GoldCore Ltd
Contact Person: Mark O\’Byrne
Email: Send Email
Phone: Ireland: +353 1 632 5010; UK: +44 (0)203 086 9200; USA: +1 302 635 1160