Hamburg, Germany – PEAK7 UG, a Germany-based digital media company, is pleased to announce that it has released a beta site to analyze, track and compare cryptocurrency prices at CryptoInsiders.com. Focused on developing and promoting special interest websites, web services and digital properties, PEAK7’s founder, Oliver Krautscheid, notes that the crypto markets have seen a sharp rebound as interest in the market rekindles.
“The ICO market saw more than 5.6 billion in fundraising in 2017 alone,” says Krautscheid. “This is a massive increase over the previous year, so there’s obviously a trend here. Similar developments are sure to follow in the security token market, which is why we’re building the infrastructure to list and track security tokens.”
According to Krautscheid, the new platform is coming at the perfect time and will provide unique opportunities for those who wish to capitalize on this exciting and developing marketplace. CryptoInsiders.com is a highly active crypto trading and investing community, boasting a community of over 8,000 members, many of whom discuss crypto markets daily on the Discord communication platform. Newcomers are welcome to join the platform here.
The new platform will offer a variety of advantages to users:
- Technical analysis of cryptocurrency prices, which allows the user to analyze price charts based on technical indicators
- A comparison of the market capitalization of cryptocurrencies to show what the supply price is worth in aggregate (similar to stock market capitalization)
- The means to instantly exchange cryptocurrencies
- Opportunities to chat with people who work in the industry
- Get access to 24/7 sentiment news and find out how the industry is thinking and feeling
- Read the whitepapers of various cryptocurrencies and learn about their technical features.
Price predictions on cryptocurrencies will also be made available in the near future.
“There’s never been a better time to get in on the action,” Krautscheid concludes. “So why not take advantage, and get in on the ground floor!”
For more information, visit the website at www.cryptoinsiders.com