SOURCE: Shared Value InitiativeDESCRIPTION:
Can't make it to New York? Watch the 2018 Shared Value Leadership Summit from your desk!
We're pleased to announce that this week we'll be streaming the entire plenary program of the 2018 Shared Value Leadership Summit: Tune into sharedvalue.org/livestream on Tuesday, May 1, and Wednesday, May 2, for conversations with companies that are using shared value to take on the issues that are making headlines around the world.
Featured speakers include:
- Hillary Rodham Clinton – Former U.S. Secretary of State
- Alessandro Benetton—Founder and Managing Partner, 21 Investimenti and former Chair, Benetton Group
- Bruce Broussard—President & CEO, Humana
- Deborah DiSanzo—General Manager, Watson Global Health, IBM
- Jennifer Dulski—Head of Groups and Community, Facebook
- Roger Ferguson—President & CEO, TIAA
- Leigh Gallagher—Editor-at-Large, Fortune
- Clifton Leaf—Editor-in-Chief, Fortune
- Kathleen McLaughlin—Chief Sustainability Officer, Walmart & President, Walmart Foundation
- Alan Murray—President, Fortune and Chief Content Officer, Time, Inc.
- Deval Patrick—Managing Director, Double Impact, Bain Capital; former Governor of MA
- Michael Porter – Bishop William Lawrence University Professor, Harvard Business School
Tweet me: Watch: Live from #SVLeaders 2018 - Inspire. Innovate. Act. Ft @HillaryClinton @KathleenForGood @BainCapital @alansmurray @Facebook @IBMWatsonHealth @MichaelEPorter & many more! http://bit.ly/2FkCVRf #sharedvalue #socinno
KEYWORDS: Shared Value Initiative, Shared Value