SOURCE: Taproot FoundationDESCRIPTION:
Is your company engaging employees in service by connecting your professional skills in marketing, IT, finance, design or HR to the needs of the community? More and more companies offer formal pro bono programs that Taproot can help build and develop. Join us to learn about the current trends, hot topics, and resources available for CSR leaders launching or building pro bono programs for employees at your corporation.
REGISTER TODAY: Tuesday, May 10 at 2 PM EST / 1 PM CST / 11 AM PST
What to expect:
- How to maximize the talent development benefits of your pro bono program
- What you should say when your boss wants you to "scale the program"
- 4 steps to evaluating the impact of your pro bono program
Who should attend?
CSR and HR professionals who are:
- exploring or expanding your company's pro bono program
- looking for key selling points to get buy-in for pro bono programs at your company
This webinar is a snapshot of the topics covered during Corporate Day of the U.S. Pro Bono Summit, along with key insights from the Global Pro Bono Summit, both held this past spring.
KEYWORDS: Events, Conferences & Webinars, Human Resources, Taproot Foundation, pro bono, Employee Engagement, csr, skills-based volunteering