Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced the availability of its newest cloud offering, Adobe Document Cloud, a modern way to manage documents at home, in the office and across devices. Document Cloud addresses the waste and inefficiency associated with document processes. Whether it’s school permission slips, health insurance forms or complex enterprise document workflows, Adobe is transforming how people and businesses get work done. At the heart of Document Cloud, and also available today, is the all-new Adobe Acrobat DC, the world’s best PDF solution taken to an entirely new level. With a stunning, touch-enabled interface and powerful companion mobile apps, Acrobat DC delivers free e-signing with every subscription, now included as part of both Document Cloud and Creative Cloud.
“The response to Adobe Document Cloud has been incredibly positive and inspiring,” said Bryan Lamkin, senior vice president of Technology and Corporate Development at Adobe. “Clearly, we have struck a chord, as we set out to alleviate document distress for both enterprise workers and individual consumers. With Document Cloud, we are revolutionizing how people get work done with documents, and our customers are applauding the move.”
Adobe Document Cloud includes:
- All-new Acrobat DC
With an intuitive, touch-enabled interface, Acrobat DC delivers powerful new functionality to get work done anywhere. The new Tool Center offers simplified and quick access to the tools you use most, including the ability to easily edit PDFs on mobile devices. Plus, use the camera on your device and Adobe Photoshop magic to easily convert any paper documents to digital, editable files that can be sent for signature.
- E-signing Anywhere, for Everyone
eSign Services (formerly Adobe EchoSign) are now included with every subscription of Acrobat DC, which is part of both Document Cloud and Adobe Creative Cloud. Now you can electronically send and sign any document from any device. Document Cloud for enterprise offers eSign services with premium capabilities designed for organizations. New Fill & Sign makes signing anything fast and easy, including smart autofill across devices.
- New Mobile Link and Mobile Apps
Access your work as you move between desktop and devices, and pick up that form or document where you left off with new Mobile Link — your files, settings and signatures stay with you. With two new mobile apps, Adobe Acrobat DC mobile and Adobe Fill & Sign DC, people can create, comment and sign documents directly on their mobile devices. Download the free apps from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Document Management & Control
Services such as Send & Track DC let you manage, track and control your documents. With intelligent tracking, you gain visibility into where critical documents are along their process, including who has opened them and when. Control features also help to protect sensitive information, both inside and outside the firewall, for business or personal use.
In addition, Document Cloud for enterprise provides entire organizations with services, including enterprise-class e-sign services, that bring speed and efficiency to business document workflows. Document Cloud for enterprise offers solutions for industries including healthcare and insurance, financial services, media and entertainment, government, and schools and universities. And, enterprises can centrally manage Document Cloud and Creative Cloud user accounts and licenses with single sign-on (SSO) in the Adobe Enterprise Dashboard.
Individuals and Organizations Welcome the Availability of Document Cloud:
Andy Bevan, Head of IT, Barton Willmore
- “I look forward to Adobe Document Cloud giving us the ability to produce any file at a moment’s notice without carrying piles of paper around. It’s a game changer.”
Rhonda Carlson, Corporate IT Group, CH2M HILL
- “People will love the editing and enhanced scanning features in Adobe Acrobat DC for how they contribute to productivity. For our departments that frequently scan documents, the Enhance Scans functionality will be a timesaver.”
Jones Lukose, Head of the Records and Archives Management Department, International Criminal Court (ICC)
- “For the International Criminal Court (ICC), PDF is a standard for more than 2 million documents published to the website and internal processes. Adobe Acrobat is essential to our business, and document integrity is top of mind for us. I’m glad to see Adobe continue to invest in document security for its customers with Acrobat DC.”
Dawn Welsh, Senior Manager, IT Licensing, Asset Management and Support, International Game Technology
- “I am impressed with the focus on mobile capabilities within Adobe Document Cloud. Our employees need access to their documents at home, in meetings, or on the road. The ability to quickly pull up my files through a single log-in is invaluable to improving productivity.”
Joost van de Bunt, Business Development Manager, KLM
- “Today, workers on the road use different apps, tools and software across many different devices, having to keep track of where their documents are. With Adobe Document Cloud, it can all happen in one place, with one solution. The documents are with the worker wherever they are, making everything much more efficient.”
Ray Young, Business Development Director, Ricoh UK
- “In our business, everyone is mobile-enabled. Companies are using mobile technology and cloud applications to gain access to information, efficiently and fast. With eSign services in Adobe Document Cloud, we can access information remotely. Accessing information wherever you are, whenever you want is no longer a nice-to-have, it is a must-have.”
Larry Denny, Vice President and Associate General Counsel, TiVo
- “eSign services in Adobe Document Cloud are helping us streamline internal and external processes across the company, making it one of the most value-added products we’ve ever seen at TiVo.”
- Learn more about Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat DC
- Visit the new Adobe Document Cloud blog
- Blog post from Adobe SVP and General Counsel, Mike Dillon, on the role of Document Cloud in the legal profession
- Blog post and video on reimagining Acrobat DC from the ground up from Adobe XD team lead Jamie Myrold
- See what customers and partners are saying about Adobe Document Cloud
- Follow us on Twitter @AdobeDocCloud
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on LinkedIn
Pricing and Availability
Acrobat DC and Adobe Document Cloud are available immediately. A subscription to Acrobat DC comes with Adobe Document Cloud services. Adobe Creative Cloud members now also have access to Document Cloud through Acrobat DC Pro, which is included with every full membership to Creative Cloud. Acrobat DC is also offered as a perpetual product, available through Adobe Authorized Resellers, the Adobe Store, and Adobe Direct Sales. A free 30-day trial of Acrobat DC is available now.
List Price for:
- Acrobat DC Pro Subscription is U.S. $14.99/month
- Acrobat DC Standard subscription is U.S. $12.99/month
- Acrobat DC Pro perpetual is U.S. $449 ($199 upgrade)
- Acrobat DC Standard perpetual is U.S. $299 ($139 upgrade)
- Buying programs for business are available here
- Buying programs for Education are available here
- Buying programs for Government are available here
- Acrobat Reader DC is available for free download on Adobe.com
- Adobe Acrobat DC Mobile and Adobe Fill & Sign DC apps are available as free downloads
- For more information on Document Cloud for enterprise, contact sales at 1-855-980-1698
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Creative Cloud, eSign, EchoSign, Acrobat and Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.